Creative Web Designer/Developer With Graphic Design Expertise
Creative Web Designer/Developer with Graphic Design Expertise.
In the magnificent and contemporary Rivergreen Business Centre at Aykley Heads in The City of Durham.
Suitable for an established creative web designer who possesses the skill sets to work independently to complete website design projects and who is seeking to further develop their career potential within a successful, established and expanding business environment.
Could also be an ideal opportunity for a suitably-qualified and highly-talented Junior Web Designer with 1-2 years proven web design company experience and a desire to further their professional career development.
NATURE OF POSITION
As soon as possible.
Negotiable dependant on experience and ability.
The successful applicant must enjoy a passion for our industry and possess proven extensive experience, expertise and creative flair in the area of web design/web development, with some beneficial additional graphic design skills. As well as possessing the highest levels of competence, efficiency and productivity in the required skill sets, we require them to bring something unique and additional to our successful small professional team... specifically their own inherent creative eye for design and any other skill sets that would prove to be an advantage to our expanding business.
- Exciting career opportunities with imminent launch of new projects
- Great earning opportunities for the suitable applicant
- Work in an positive studio environment with rapid growth
- Flexible holidays by prior arrangement
- Exciting high profile projects and business developments
- Bespoke design studio in a modern business centre
- Convenient edge of town location on a modern enterprise park
- Great access from all directions by efficient main feeder roads
- Easily accessible from Durham. Darlington, Newton Aycliffe, Teesside and A1(M)
SUMMARY OF OUR MAIN REQUIREMENTS
- Possess an excellent knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Possess a natural creative flair for design
- Be an expert user of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Possess the ability to work under pressure when required
- Be a team player
- Be able to work independently
- We insist on the highest standards of honesty, integrity, confidentiality and loyalty
- Be articulate, confident and enjoy a friendly personality
- An ability to drive and be willing to travel to see clients
- An ability to work within project guidelines
- An ability to work within project deadlines
- Totally comply with our company procedures and policies
- Maintain our outstanding reputation for excellent customer service and support
- Respect client confidentiality
- Be able to communicate a job from start to finish with a client
- Positively represent our company
- Be dedicated to continual improvement of your skill sets
AN INTRODUCTION TO DISCOVERY DESIGN LIMITED
Our company was established in the late 1990s as a specialist web design and web marketing company and has continually developed to become a highly successful operation in the numerous individual but integrated specialist areas of website design, ecommerce, emarketing, website promotion, search engine optimisation and programmed solutions. We are a small highly-skilled and dedicated team that is proud to create successful working solutions for our clients.
Our aim is to use the most advanced technologies to produce the best solutions for our clients at a realistic cost. We strive to use our technologies to the maximum to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and productivity. Part of this goal is achieved and ensured by the development of our own software systems in-house that include our own commercial shopping cart software, CMS system, EPOS system, CRM system, email marketing system and website promotion system... and there are more! This development and investment in systems over the last decade, but in particular the last 3 years, has resulted in us now enjoying a unique position nationally amongst web design companies... and these bespoke systems are the basis for our business expansion that is planned throughout 2014 and involves partnering with preferred global corporation partners. This business growth is now in its initial stages and it is important that our new applicant can contribute positively towards the company expansion and seek to personally take advantage of the current opportunities for their personal career development within our expanding business operation.
Please visit our main website www.discoverydesign.co.uk for further information about the company... and read our customer testimonials for a snapshot of our achievements.
Applications received in confidence.
1. Applications should be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These should include a fully detailed CV and preferably referees.
2. Please endeavour to enclose or provide links to a portfolio of your work if possible.
3. On receipt of your application, we will endeavour to make an initial contact by telephone for an informal discussion prior to any interview. So please try to advise at what time of the day you would prefer us to give you a telephone call and on which number.
4. We can arrange interviews outside of normal working hours so it causes no inconvenience or problems regarding your current employment.
Discovery Design Limited
Business Address: The Rivergreen Centre, Aykley Heads, Durham City DH1 5TS
National: 0845 900 3201
Local: 0191 543 7111
Mobile: 07971 888001